- What is 925 Sterling silver?
925 Sterling silver is an alloy that contains 92.5% pure silver and 7.25% of other metals. Sterling Silver is non-tarnishable, however, proper care must be taken for sterling silver jewelry as well to ensure the longevity of your jewelry.
- What is stainless steel?
Stainless steel is a highly durable metal that is rust-resistant, corrosion-resistant, & tarnish-free, containing chromium and other alloying elements.
- What is CZ?
CZ is also known as Cubic Zirconia is an inexpensive diamond that has very high quality. The crystalline material is synthesized meaning it is man-made in a laboratory and has the clarity that is colourless, hard and flawless.
Natural body chemistry, environment, and certain chemicals may oxidize or change the color of the metals. The best way to prevent tarnishing is by caring for your jewelry properly and following these jewelry care tips below.
Here are some good jewelry tips:
- remove all jewelry when bathing
- To polish your jewelry, use the polishing cloth provided in your order.
- Apply lotion, hairspray, perfume and cosmetics before wearing jewelry.
- Wait until your lotion or cream is dry or has been absorbed by your skin before putting on your jewelry.
- When doing physical work such as gardening, house cleaning, working out...etc remove your jewelry
- DO NOT expose your jewelry to chlorine in swimming pools, hot tubs and/or household cleaning products
- Store your jewelry in a safe place that prevents any damages or tarnishing
- Avoid wearing your jewelry in bed